If you do not agree to the practices described below in this Policy, do not browse our Website or use our Services, as your continued use of our Services indicates that you are agreeing to the collection, use, disclosure, management and storage of your Personal Data and other information as described in this Policy.
Please read this Policy as it includes important information regarding your Personal Data and other information. Capitalized terms not defined in this Policy shall have the meanings given to such terms in the Terms of Service. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We respect your privacy.
- We collect information about users (1) when they give it to us, such as through registration for and use of our system, and (2) through tracking use of our system and web pages, including through cookies.
- Security is important to us and we take multiple steps to protect user information. Our employees are subject to confidentiality agreements that include protection for user confidential information.
- We may use user information to improve our website and system. We will only do so if we can preserve the confidentiality of user identifiable information.
- To process all payments made through the Website, we use Stripe (www.stripe.com). We do not store users' credit card information.
- We use commercially reasonable efforts to protect the security of Personal Data provided to us. WE TAKE THESE PRECAUTIONS IN AN EFFORT TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION AGAINST SECURITY BREACHES. HOWEVER, THIS IS NOT A GUARANTEE THAT SUCH INFORMATION MAY NOT BE ACCESSED, DISCLOSED, ALTERED, OR DESTROYED BY BREACH OF SUCH PROTECTIONS. BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO ASSUME THE RISKS OF ACCESSING THE SERVICES.
- Use of SEC Intelligence online Services is subject to the SEC Intelligence Terms of Service, including its “Privacy” provisions in Section 33. A copy of the current SEC Intelligence Terms of Service is available on our web site.
- If you choose to post publicly on our blog, or otherwise explicitly give us permission to share your identifiable information with others, this information may become public.
- We will not sell user information to a third party, but if we change control user information may come with the company.
- You can opt out of marketing communications we send.
- We sometimes provide links on to other websites, and cannot speak to their privacy policies.
- The services offered on the Website are not intended to be accessed by children. We therefore do not take any special precautions to protect the information of persons under the age of 18. In the event any information is submitted by a person under the age of 18, we will delete that information immediately upon being advised of that person's age.
- Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like to discuss privacy concerns.